The second set of images from my Cancer project.
Each text is taken from (or paraphrased from) a day in my Cancer blog. The date of each “entry” is written on the thumb. The only guessed day is the first one. I wrote the poem Beast sometime in February I believe, but had to guess at the date. It was posted in my blog in March… but I wanted to use it to represent the time before diagnosis which is when it was written anyway.
They’ll be printed as 9x6s for the portfolio project, but ultimately if I can complete it as a standalone project, I’ll be trying to do something more significant with them.
- waitingforthewindtotakeusaway reblogged this from imsarahcate
- happyroo likes this
- theyearscancerstole reblogged this from imsarahcate
- porcelain72 likes this
- recklesslyhopeful likes this
- chika-haninozuka reblogged this from imsarahcate
- imsarahcate reblogged this from imsarahcate and added:
- supersandys-space likes this