He just… Zonked out like that. Been taking notes from Matt methinks! #catsofinstagram
Blah, tree limb took out our internet won’t be fixed till tomorrow. Boo. Phoneblogging which means less blogging because Mobile reblog going is to reblog as link and that’s just unacceptable
Hey tumblr, you know what would have been great- INSTEAD of some random spinning gif of a….. whatever the hell that is?
A BLOCKING SYSTEM THAT IS ACTUALLY FUNCTIONAL AT A PRACTICAL AND PROTECTIVE LEVEL.
Things that I got done today:
1. First appointment with Diabetes Clinic. :shrug: Still not sure how I feel about that but at least it’s done.
2. Registered for my ONE class (after much consternation with the registration office)
3. Printed, filled out forms, and addressed envelopes to request the 2 stupid transcripts that are missing which appear to be the CUASE of the consternation at the registration office.
4. Talked to dad about bringing Abby up to the ranch this weekend- got the thumbs up :)
5. Sent my sister the following texts:
-Big-Sister mini lecture about getting her injured arm checked out
-amazement in response to a collage about Cary Grant that she made in high school (apparently we both share(d) an obsession with the
-a text with a photo of rory presumably FROM him to her because
that’s the kind of big sister I am.
All in all, I’ve had worse days.
So it was fine. But it was also kind of triggering so I don’t really know what to make of the whole… diabetes center like… thing.
I got back on the 15th to talk to their actual nutritionist.. .and I’m hoping that will be helpful.
I dunno. I don’t really care to be honest. I kind of just want to be left alone to do my shit and not have to keep like 5 different people informed of shit.
I think I’m a little people-overwhelmed, I mean in good ways too, it’s just… there are a lot of new people in my orbit and I’m kind of at my new-people limit right now so adding more new MEDICAL people is really stressful to me.
Kris and I are going to lunch, then I’m going over to campus to try and register for my one class.
Then I’m coming home to crash.
Season 9 and still no English subtitles on long non English dialogue. X-Files… Just.. Come on man.